POLICE in Ballycastle have issued the following notes this week.
* 14th March - Police are investigating the theft of copper cable from road works at the beach walkway Shore Street, Cushendall.
* 15th March - Police are investigating the theft of 150 litres of red diesel from a harvester machine at Glenariffe Forest Park.
* 15th March - A house has had its rear windows and door glass damaged as well as lights at a property at Caman Drive, Ballycastle.
* 16th March - A commercial property at Ballyeamon Road, Cushendall, has been entered and a small sum of cash taken.
* 17th March - Police are investigating the theft of petrol from a filling station in Ballycastle.
* 17th March - Suspected drug paraphernalia has been found at Caman Park, Ballycastle.
* 17th March - A number of windows have been smashed at the vacant St Aloysius School in Cushendall.
* 17th March - A male has been assaulted by a person holding a golf club outside licensed premises in Ballycastlle.
* 18th March - A youth has been arrested on suspicion of disorderly behaviour and obstruction. A police report will follow.
* 18th March - Oil has been stolen and a tank damaged at a property at Whitehall Crescent, Ballycastle. Police enquiries are continuing. A neighbouring property at Whitehall Cresent has also had oil stolen from the tank
* 18th March - A grey coloured leather hooded jacket has been stolen from licence premises in Ballycastle.
* 18th March - A Subaru car has been seized by police on suspicion of not being insured at Clare Road, Ballycastle. The driver is also being reported for other motoring offences
* 19th March - A female and a male have been assaulted outside a house at Clare Road, Ballycastle.
* 19th March - Three persons have been arrested for offences including suspected drink driving following the discovery of a car on fire at Moyarget Road, Mosside.
* 19th March - The Glens Youth Club premises on Coast Road have been broken into and the interior extensively vandalised with paint and chemicals strewn over carpeted rooms.
* 19th March - Two males were disturbed attempting to steal oil from an oil tank at Altananam Park, Ballycastle. Police are appealing for help in trying to identify the two offenders.
* 19th March - The rear offside window of a Toyota Yaris parked on North Street, Ballycastle, has been smashed.
* 20th March - A motorist has been arrested on suspicion of driving with excess alcohol.
If you can assist police contact them on 08456008000 or contact the Crimestoppers charity confidential freephone number on 0800555111.