* July 4 - A male has been arrested and two premises searched following the discovery of drugs in a car on Ann Street Ballycastle on Monday July 4. The man has been released on bail pending further police enquiries.
* July 5 - Three cannabis plants were seized by police on July 5 following a house search at Marconi Park, Ballycastle. Police enquires are ongoing.
Mayo Drive theft
* July 5 - A blue bin, foot pump and cylinder of gas have been stolen from a house at Mayo Drive, Ballycastle. Police appeal for information.
* July 5 - A window of a house has been broken at Woodland Court, Bushmills. Police appeal for information.
* July 5 -It was reported to police that vehicles were driving in an anti-social manner on Quay Road, Ballycastle. Police appeal for information.
* July 6 - Police are investigating an assault at Garron Road, Waterfoot. Police enquiries are ongoing.
* July 6 - A search under the Justice and Security Act was carried out of a vacant house at Moyarget Road, Ballycastle. As a result police seized a number of items.
* July 7 - One man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm with intent following the assault of a man in a property at North Street, Ballycastle. As a result the injured man received a broken arm and serious head injury. Police enquiries are ongoing.
‘Hit and run’
* July 7 - Police are appealing for information following an alleged hit and run collision that left a Vauxhall Vivaro van damaged at Mill Street, Cushendall.
* July 7 - A caravan has been entered and damage caused to the inside at a site on Clare Road, Ballycastle. Police enquiries are ongoing.
* July 7 - A man has been arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and theft following an incident at the Abbey area of Ballycastle. Police enquiries are ongoing.
Police are appealing for anyone with information about crime to contact them on 08456008000 or phone Crimestoppers 0800555111.