BALLYBOGEY Community Olympics will take place until Friday, August 12.
The times and dates are as follows:
* Monday August 8 - 6PM Opening Ceremony BBQ, Bouncy Castle, Wooden Games, Face Painting.
* Tuesday August 9 – 2PM Athletics (Ages 3-10) 6PM Athletics (Ages 11 +) Marathon (Ages 11+) Walking Treasure Hunt. Jeff Bones on Olympic Rowing
* Wednesday August 10 – 2PM Hockey 6PM Sports Activities (Touch Rugby, Netball,) Archery.
* Thursday August 11 – 2PM Community Police; 6PM Anything on Wheels; Pet Show Football Tournament (Under 11, Joe Jingles (Dance) Under 14, Under 19); Cheerleading Class; BBQ.
* Friday August 12 – 6PM Fancy Dress, Prize Giving; Bouncy Castle & Inflatables; Wooden Games, BBQ Horseshoes, Tombolla, Raffle, Bring Your Own Stalls.
This event is part of an action learning project within the community leadership programme which is funded by the International Fund for Ireland and delivered by NICVA. It is also funded by Ballymoney Borough Council Festival Fund.