Calling all Parents and Guardians with children aged 5-11 years old!
The Ballymoney Wildcats Activ8 Clubs are on the PROWL and ready to ROAR again after the Christmas break.
The Multi Skills for Sport Club is an excellent way for kids to get their recommended 60mins of physical activity a day and to learn new skills for sport in a fun, safe environment.
The club runs throughout the school year and allows children to take part in 2 x 10 week blocks per school calendar.
January 2015 dates have been released, and will take place at the Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre.
Your child will be guaranteed a fun and enjoyable time each week, and will learn new skills and meet new friends!
The details of the club are as follows:
· Starts Tuesday 13th January 2015 (10 weeks)
· 4.15pm - 5pm
· Introduce FUNdamentals of movement and FUNdamental movement skills within a game based environment
· Start Tuesday 13th January 2015 (10 weeks)
· 5pm – 6pm
· Develop FUNdamentals and Introduce Sports Specific Skills with Multi-Sport movement and game skills which include a health & fitness focus
· All clubs cost just £25.00 for 10 weeks, or £2.70 per session ‘Pay As You Go’, which includes a Wildcats Goodie Pack!
For more information contact the Sports Development Unit or you can collect registration forms at Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre.