MOYLE Police have highlighted the following incidents in the area this week including a major crackdown on anti-social driving.
They are appealing for anyone with information about crime to contact them on 08456008000 or phone the Crimestoppers confidential freephone number on 0800555111.
* Monday January 31 - A burglary occurred at Moyarget Road and a quantity of electrical items were stolen including a drill.
* A motorist was detected for driving with no insurance on Castlecatt Road near Bushmills.
* A male was arrested on suspicion of burglary in relation to an earlier incident at Dalriada Hospital, Ballycastle.
* Tuesday February 1 - A number of items of kitchenware and two pictures were stolen during a burglary at Harbour Road, Ballintoy. The property was also damaged.
* Two horses were found wandering at Urbal Road, Dervock. Police enquiries are ongoing and police are appealing for the owners to make contact with them.
* Two padlocks were forced off the doors to the old sexton`s house at Ballintoy Parish Church.
Wednesday February 2 - Local neighbourhood police working in partnership with Road Policing and DVTA carried out an operation directed at antisocial motoring in the Ballycastle area.
As a result eight cars were examined and 23 defects were noted. Four fixed penalty tickets were issued and DVTA issued four immediate prohibition orders.
The operation was regarded to have been a success in the District Policing Plan objectives of reducing the numbers of killed and seriously injured collisions and in tackling anti-social behaviour.
Thursday February 3 - A man was arrested in Ballycastle for money warrants and taken to prison.
* There was a theft of scrap copper contained within a water tank from a house at Drumavoley Road, Ballycastle. Police appeal for anyone who saw anything suspicious.
Friday February 4 - A male was arrested following an alleged assault at a house at Coleraine Road, Ballycastle. The injured party received facial injuries.
* Approximately 1000 litres of oil were stolen from a house at Castlecatt Road Bushmills.
Saturday February 5 - The Bushmills Community Centre was broken into and a sum of money stolen.
* Two windows were smashed by stones at a house at Stroanshesk Park, Ballycastle.
* A VW Jetta was stolen from outside a house at Gortamaddy Park, Ballycastle. The house had been entered and the keys to the car taken. The Jetta was later discovered burnt out in the Dunmurry area of Belfast.
Sunday February 6 - A motorist was arrested by police on suspicion of driving whilst unfit at Toberdoney Road near Mosside.
* A BMW M3 was stolen from outside a house in the Drumawillan area of Ballycastle. A house was burgled and the keys for the car stolen. The car was later recovered crashed on Leyland Road.
Sunday February 6 - A burglary occurred in the Parkanore estate area of Waterfoot and the keys for a Vauxhall Astra were taken along with a Blackberry mobile phone device and an Ipod. A Vauxhall Astra car was also stolen that was parked outside the property. This car was discovered on fire and crashed on the Ballyeamon Road having overturned.
* Police are investigating the theft of a handbag from a house on Glentaise Drive, Ballycastle.
Monday Februry 7 - A youth was arrested for alleged disorderly behaviour at Quay Road, Ballycastle.