* Police are investigating a burglary from from licensed premises in Armoy. The landlord found the premises ransacked when opening up on Monday 21 April. A sum of cash is thought to have been taken.
Local police would ask that anyone with information on the burglary contact them on the new non-emergency number 101.
* Police are investigating a burglary, reported on Tuesday 22 April, at a caravan park on the Clare Road, Ballycastle. Police believe that a group of people entered one of the apartments and caused damage to furniture. Empty beer bottles were found in the apartment and are being tested at present. Investigating officers would like anyone with information to call them on 101.
* Police arrested and charged a man on suspicion disorderly behaviour at North Street, Ballycastle on the evening of Tuesday 22 April. The man is thought to have refused to leave a licensed premises and was subsequently arrested by police.
* Graffiti was sprayed on the wall of a house on the Ballinlea Road in the early hours of Wednesday 23 April. Police are appealing for information from the public on the matter, which they are treating as criminal damage.
* Police were called to the scene of a road traffic collision involving a motorcyclist and a car on Thursday 24 April. The rider suffered injuries during the Cushendall Road collision, but these are not thought to be life threatening. Police are reminding all road users to drive at appropriate speeds and with due care and attention ahead of the busy May bank holidays.
* Police are investigating after the window of a house in the Whitehall Crescent area of Ballycastle was smashed on Sunday 27 April 2014. It is thought that the window was broken when stones were thrown at it. Police would like to speak with anyone who saw stone throwers in the area at the time. Please call 101 number to speak with police.